Many folks are talking about the Law of Attraction these days. I thought it might be helpful for you to hear a short and sweet definition of this Law.
“The Law of Attraction” is a universal law of life that operates ever second of our days brining to us what we think, feel and picture in and for our lives.”
A practitioner of this law said that what you are experiencing today is a result of what you thought about, felt in your heart about and chose to act on yesterday. In a sense what he was revealing is that your current day’s experiences come about from what you dwelt on and focused on yesterday.
Please realize I am not just talking about what you consciously thought, felt and did but also all the myriad of things going on behind the scenes in your subconscious mind tool.
Here are some thoughts form Law of Attraction thinkers:
- “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.” – Robert Collier
- “I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative.” – Michael Losier
Two points to remember and take in about this Law of Attraction.
- The Law of Attraction is a LAW, it matters not whether you believe in it, use it or deny it at all, it is still a law of the universe that operates in your life 24/7. For example, you can deny that the law of gravity exists because you cannot see it or touch it. But if you jump off the roof of a building you will plummet to the ground below. The law of gravity operates every second without or without our ascent. Such is true for you also with the Law of Attraction.
- ]The Law of Attraction will bring you what you desire and want or what you despise and detest. It all depends on what you think about, feel about and do about your life.
I encourage you starting this evening to write down on a pad of paper at least five things you really want and need. If you can only think of what you do not want, then try to turn that negative into a positive and put that positive on your pad of paper. For instance, if you write down, “I don’t want to get sick,” – a negative, turn it positive and write down, “I want to enjoy my healthy and energetic body.”
Every night from tonight on for the next 21 days read your list of the five things you want and need and then close your eyes and picture yourself experiencing and enjoying these five things. Feel them, see them, taste them and feel them happening to you.
This is how you can make the universal law of attraction work positively for you starting today.